Starts at £10.85 p/h
Various locations in and around London.
Our client is a specialist cleaning, waste management and recycling company. They offer all cleaning solutions from daily contract cleaning, through to ad-hoc and periodical cleans and managing cleaning and waste at events of all sizes.
They take pride in delivering what truly matters; they expect the very best from every employee in the pursuit of providing exceptional levels of service and support that their client has come to expect.
Due to continued success our client is now recruiting for Event Cleaners with knowledge of the cleaning industry.
Works will be based at various venues in and around London.
The main event venue will be Tobacco dock.
- Weekly pay.
- Great team atmosphere.
- Room for progression.
- Training and uniform provided.
- Casual hours.
- Litter picking
- Emptying and replenishing bins
- Cleaning and servicing toilets
- Mopping floors
- Wiping down tables
- Hoovering carpets
- General cleaning duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Be trustworthy & reliable
- Cleaning or event experience
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Good understanding of English for health and safety purposes
- Flexible to work additional hours if required
To apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV to